A wide public was reached within the scope of interpack 2011: the SAVE FOOD Congress took place over two days and the accompanying exhibition was displayed during the entire duration of interpack. The SAVE FOOD initiative offers the platform for sending out signals against food waste and pooling the dedication of various groups. This includes:
- Food production and processing, industry
- International organisations
- R & D departments in companies, universities and research institutes
- Representatives of civil society
The Food Processing Suppliers Association (FPSA) signed the contract at Process Expo 2011 as the first U.S. association to become a sponsor of the SAVE FOOD initiative to help fight worldwide food loss.Join the SAVE FOOD initiative and support the mission with your sponsoring membership.
As a member there are many ways in which you can benefit, including through current information and an interesting exchange of information. The membership contains the following benefits:
- You can use the logo of the Initiative SAVE FOOD to highlight your membership.
- You will receive a regular newsletter in which you can also integrate your own initiative-related articles.
- You will receive an invitation to the annual members general meeting on World Food Day (16 October).
- You can use the studies from Initiative SAVE FOOD and FAO.
- You will receive information material to advertise the initiative.
- The logo of your company can be integrated on the Initiative SAVE FOOD website if requested.
- The use of additional services is illustrated and invoiced separately according to the service requested. This includes ordering placards with the declaration, participating in exhibitions and events.
Support the SAVE FOOD initiative and help reduce food waste. For sponsoring membership declaration please download the PDF document:
Sponsoring membership declaration
PDF-Document [216,81 KB]